Wednesday, February 1, 2012

detox - day 14


Today I woke up at 9:00am. After heading upstairs, I took my supplements and then drank 4 ounces of spirulina and made a shot wheatgrass.

For breakfast I ate raw cereal with almond milk and fresh blueberries on top. Then I packed up my juice and food and headed downtown to coach my chamber music groups.

While I was coaching I drank my 16 ounce green juice (kale, celery, green apple & lemon) that Andrew made for me this morning - most days he's my hero!

In my next break from teaching, I ate my energy soup and then sipped some oxykare water.

After I came home I was again quite hungry, but decided to do my enema using the fenugreek water and chlorella implant before eating anything.

Afterward, I ate a few tablespoons of peanut butter and then made my green meal shake.

Then I drank some kamut water and had my last solid food for the the next 3 days, Hail Merry's Meyer Lemon Miracle Tart.

In terms of detox syptoms, I had a slight headache most of the day which lasted until bedtime. My BM was normal.

Just before bed I reread the chapter about week 3 of the detox in SOAK YOUR NUTS to prepare for my juice fast. Then I drank my psyllium-detox clay cocktail.

Today marks the half way point in my 28 day detox and my seventh day of being 100% raw! Despite all of the detox symptoms I've had over the past 2 weeks, I can honestly say that I feel better now than before I started. In some ways, I feel as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It's a good feeling knowing that my body is purging the toxins I have been accumulating these past 30+ years living on this planet. I also feel like this is a fresh start; a second chance to get my diet right. And to me this means never consuming meat, cheese or dairy again; and instead, eating a primarily raw, plant based diet. In addition, I now feel more hopeful than ever about my future, which speaks volumes to me, and I am looking forward to the last half of my detox journey...


"Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits."

~Thomas Jefferson



No comments:

Post a Comment