Sunday, January 1, 2012

your first step

I suppose there's no better time to begin a blog than on the first day of the New Year.  As this is my first blog, I wanted to explain my intent: to know myself better through documenting my journey in writing and to share what I have learned.  This will include things that fascinate and challenge me as a human being as well as my perspective on a myriad of topics. Throughout this process, I will do my best to be impeccable with my word and speak with integrity.   

At the moment we live in a society where most of us are asleep, unconscious of the choices we make and the decisions being made for us. I encourage those of you reading this blog to start this New Year off awakened, in a state of consciousness.  To take this path is to step outside of your comfort zone and reexamine your current system of beliefs.  Let us take this journey together and see where it leads us. Step 1 - make your choice:


“Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely." 

~unknown










No comments:

Post a Comment