Wednesday, February 1, 2012

detox - day 12

Today I woke up at 9am, packed up my supplements and headed to my colonic appointment. This appointment went very well and I felt great afterward.

After my colonic, I walked over to Karyn's Fresh Corner and had a shot of wheatgrass. I also picked up some sunflower sprouts, as I needed to make a fresh batch of energy soup. Then I downed my supplements and ate a clementine. As you can see, this day started very much like the day before.

Next, I went to my DM class. After class, I went to the juice bar and ordered another 12 ounce green juice (kale, spinach, cucumber, celery & apple).

I then headed to Whole Foods to pick up some produce and more epsom salt, which I will use week 3 of my detox. I had a few more errands to run, so I ate one of my chia moon drops and drank some fresh coconut water that I had picked up at Karyn's to tide me over until I got home.

Once I arrived back home I drank 4 ounces of spirulina, took my supplements and made my green meal shake. Then I mixed up the oxykare water and headed out to teach.

When I came home from teaching I was pretty hungry, so I ate a few tablespoons of peanut butter. Then I made a fresh batch of kamut water and energy soup (see pics below). I have been adding 2 tablespoons of flax seed to my energy soup every day this week, which tastes pretty yummy.



Yesterday, I started soaking some fenugreek seeds for my enemas over the weekend and today I drained the water off the seeds and stored it in a glass jar in the refrigerator. Tomorrow I will harvest my first batch of wheat grass!

Shortly after finishing off my kamut water, I drank the psyllium-detox clay cocktail and headed to bed.


"Therapeutic benefits of colon hydrotherapy include improved tone of colonic muscles, reduced stagnation of intestinal contents, reduced toxic waste absorption, and the thorough cleansing and balancing of the colon. It can also benefit your body's lymphatic system, for when the intestinal walls are impacted, the lymphatic system retains and continuously recirculates cellular waste. Your lymphatic system (your body's sewage system) becomes stagnant when the normally clear lymph fluid becomes thick with cellular debris, toxins, microorganisms, and dietary fats."

~an excerpt from The Detox Strategy: Vibrant Health in 5 Easy Steps by Brenda Watson and Leonard Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment