Tuesday, January 31, 2012

detox - day 8

I woke up at 9:00am, ate a clementine, saw my family off and then headed to the gym. When I came home, I geared up for Week 2 of my detox.

With Week 2 everything carries over from Week 1, and you add the following to your daily regimen:

- 2 additional tablespoons of kamut powder to my 16 ounces of kamut water

- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil

- 2 tablespoons of flax seed

- 2 to 4 ounces of spirulina

- energy soup (rejuvelac, dulse flakes, apples, baby spinach, sunflower spouts & avocado)

- fresh vegetable juice

- oxykare water

- probiotics (ultra flora)

- 1 to 2 ounces of wheatgrass

- colonics or enemas followed by implants

After sorting through everything, I took all of my supplements, which caused a slight runny nose as well as some chills. Today my BM was closer to normal.

Then I made my green meal shake, to which I added 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, and headed out for my first colonic appointment. My colonic went very well and it was not as uncomfortable as I would have expected. I will not say I am looking forward to my appointment tomorrow, but I will say that I am looking forward to the results from these colonics. I will have 5 consecutive appointments this week and 3 consecutive the following week. After the 8th session, I will be done with my colonics for this detox.

After my appointment, I walked over to Karyn's Fresh Corner and ordered a shot of wheat grass. I also picked up some energy soup, since I did not have time to make a batch before my colonic.

On my way to German class I was quite hungry, since you cannot eat or drink 2 hours prior to your colonic, so I ate 1 chia moon drop. Before class I ate my energy soup and then started sipping the oxykare water.

Half way through my German class I developed a headache and started feeling very tired, so I ate another chia moon drop.

Once I arrived home, I took the ultra flora supplement and enzymes. Then I ate some of my leftover pesto with kelp noodles - I also sprinkled flax seed on top of this, which added a nice texture and flavor.

About a half hour later, I ate a Hail Merry's Meyer Lemon Miracle Tart. Then I took my supplements and started sipping some kamut water. Just before bed I had a shot of spirulina (2 ounces) and the psyllium-detox clay cocktail.

Unfortunately my headache only worsened as the night wore on. My hope is for no headache tomorrow. Despite the headache, I managed to incorporate everything into my new regimen except for a green juice. With my schedule today, I was quite proud to have managed everything I did. I'm also happy to say today was my second day of eating 100% raw. I plan to implement the green juice into my day tomorrow.

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, Begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it, Begin it now." 

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment