Sunday, February 12, 2012

detox - day 24

Today I woke up at 9:30am. Then I headed upstairs and ate half a tangerine before heading to the gym for my step aerobics class.

When I got back from the gym I took the systemic enzymes, a dropper full of oil of oregano and drank 4 ounces of spirulina. For breakfast I ate raw cereal with almond milk.

About an hour later, I decided to take a sea salt bath. While in the bath, I sipped some kamut water and started reading "Life is a Verb."

An hour after my bath, I ate a snack of romaine lettuce with the pâté I had made a few days ago. I also started marinating some cremini mushrooms in raw coconut aminos (for about 4 hours). And just before teaching, I made a green energy shake.

After I finished teaching, I made some pesto (basil, oregano, cashews, pine nuts, lemon & a pinch of sea salt). I then stuffed the mushrooms with the pesto. They made for a yummy mini appetizer!



I was still a bit hungry after eating the stuffed mushrooms, so I smeared some of the pesto on a few leaves of romaine lettuce. About a half hour later, I half of a Hail Merry's Meyer Lemon Miracle Tart.

Then I planted a new batch of wheatgrass and harvested the one I planted over a week ago. I then juiced some of the wheatgrass and downed a shot.

A bit later Andrew and I made a juice together (kale, parsley, celery, cucumber, carrot, tangerine, lemon & ginger). I drank 6 ounces of the green juice and then I started sipping on the oxykare water.

Just before bed I started soaking some sesame seeds to make some sesame milk in the morning and some raw peanuts to make my own peanut butter.

Then I took my systemic enzymes and went to bed.

As for symptoms, my BM started out constipated and then turned to diarrhea by the end of the day. My sore throat was totally gone, but my chest felt a bit congested. I also had a runny nose this evening and watery eyes.

The good news is that I think I've finally passed the food cravings hurdle!


“I truly believe that we can overcome any hurdle that lies before us and create the life we want to live. I have seen it happen time and time again.”

~Gillian Anderson




No comments:

Post a Comment