Monday, April 29, 2013

raw tahini spread



Sesame seeds are a great source of calcium, folic acid, iron, manganese, zinc, magnesium and selenium.  It's amazing to me how much these tiny little seeds can give us in terms of nutritional benefits.  This is why I try to incorporate sesame seeds as much as possible into my diet.  I use them to make sesame milk, tahini, hummus, stir-fry dishes, burgers and the list goes on.  A side note, I think this recipe has the shortest ingredient list I have created thus far. Now it's time for some croquettes!


ingredients

1/2 cup raw tahini
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
1 tablespoon coconut vinegar

Combine all the ingredients above into a small bowl and stir until incorporated.  It's that simple.


“Pick up a sesame seed only to lose a watermelon.”

~ Chinese Proverb




No comments:

Post a Comment